Lymphatic Drainage Therapy (LDT) is a light touch manual therapy that works with the water of the body. Using distinctive LDT techniques enable me to detect the specific rhythm, direction, depth, and quality of the lymphatic flow. As a result, I can achieve profound, more precise outcomes, in shorter periods of time. For the client, the process is very relaxing and induces deep states of relaxation. Below are just some of the benefits of LDT.
- Reduction in the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia.
- Helps with Thyroid conditions such as Hypothyroid, Hyperthyroid and Hashimoto’s Disease.
- Significantly helps relieve seasonal allergies and chronic ear infections.
- Deep relaxation to aid insomnia, depression, stress, loss of vitality, and loss of memory.
- Relief of chronic pain.
- Overall Detoxification of the body.
- Regeneration of tissues and anti-aging effects.
- Immune system stimulation for preventive and therapeutic effects.
- Relief of chronic and subacute inflammation with conditions such as acne, and eczema.
LDT is an original hands-on method of lymphatic drainage developed by Bruno Chikly, MD, DO. Created out of his award-winning research on the lymphatic system, LDT takes traditional techniques and adds a new level of precision in keeping with the latest scientific discoveries and exact anatomical science.
I always advise that the client drink plenty of water throughout the day following the LDT session. This helps to rapidly flush out the accumulated toxins that were drained during the LDT session.