Dusti has been serving the greater Austin community since 2012 as an Integrative Manual Therapist. She relocated from downtown Austin to Round Rock in 2015, and is happy to not only be serving Austin and Round Rock, but also Georgetown, Pflugerville, Hutto, Cedar Park, Taylor, Leander and the surrounding areas.
Education & Training
- Woodbury University, Bachelors of Science (2003)
- Lauterstein-Conway School of Massage (2012)
- Licensed Massage Therapist 800+Hours #MT116151 (2012)
- Universal Life Church, Ordained Minister (2018)
- Reiki Level 1 & 2 (2012)
- Reiki Master (2013)
The Upledger Institute
- CST 1: CranioSacral Therapy 1 (2012)
- CST 2: CranioSacral Therapy 2 (2012)
- SER 1: SomatoEmotional Release 1 (2013)
- SER 2: SomatoEmotional Release 2 (2014)
International Alliance of Healthcare Educators
- LDT 1: Lymphatic Drainage Therapy 1; Lymphatic Pathways & Anatomical Integrity (2012)
- LDT 2: Lymphatic Drainage Therapy 2; Pathological Pathways & Lymphatic Mapping (2012)
- LDT 3: Lymphatic Drainage Therapy 3; Deep Pathways, Viscera, Articulations & Organs (2013)
- LDT1A: Advanced Lymphatic Drainage Therapy 1; Interstitial Fluids & Blood to Humans, Animals & Plants (2014)
The Chikly Health Institute
- LCFS-FM: LDT for Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, MS & Chronic Neuroinflammations (2019)
- LFPVS: Advanced Applications LDT for Lymph, Fascia & Primo-Vascular System (2019)
- Clinical Symposium with Dr. Bruno Chikly (2019)
Spring Forest Qigong
- Level 1 For Health (2008)
- Level 2 For Healing (2018)
- Level 3 For Advanced Energy Development (2019)
- Spring Forest Qigong, Intensive Healing Retreat (2019)
- Qi-ssage Learning Course (2019)
- AMBP: Associated Massage & Bodywork Professionals
- IARP: International Association of Reiki Professionals
- Approved Teaching Assistant for The Upledger Institute and The Chikly Health Institute.
After struggling for many years with her own health issues, Dusti has a level of understanding and compassion that cannot be taught. This love and compassion towards peoples lives, is what led her to leave her corporate job in the pharmaceutical industry, and pursue a career in Manual Therapy.
Dusti is a highly sensitive intuitive, an empath and a gifted healer. She goes above and beyond for her clients. She truly care and it shows in her dedication to constant continued education of all kinds. She has dedicated her life to everything health and wellness related.
When she’s not helping others; she enjoys spending time in nature, reading, writing, meditating, photography, traveling, yoga, cooking, trying new restaurants and relaxing with her spouse and fur-babies.